Autel Maxisys MS906TS
Autel MS906TS is an OBD2 Bi-Directional Diagnostic Scanner and TPMS Tool with comprehensive functions.
- Comprehensive TPMS Services - MS906TS features an embedded TPMS antenna module and can perform complete TPMS service functions, including trigger, relearn, or program Autel MX-Sensors, activate/relearn all known TPMS sensors, etc. With MS906TS, you can real monitor TPMS system status and ensure safe driving.
- Advanced ECU Coding - ECU Coding can perform online coding for BMW F and E chassis/ Porsche/ VW/ Nissan/ Hyundai, offline adaptation for Ford.
- Flash Hidden Features - The Autel scanner MS906TS can activate hidden functions for BMW/ VW/ Audi/ Skoda, disable annoying functions like automatic stop system, etc.
- Full Bi-Directional Control - The Autel MS906TS can carry out an array of special active tests to check the status of the actuator and troubleshoot quickly, such as turning the fuel pump on/ off, wipers/ window/ door/ sunroof/ headlamps etc.
- 31+ Service Functions - Boasting more than 31 Special service functions, the MS906TS TPMS programming tool can meet 99% of maintenance needs, such as Oil, EPB, SAS, DPF, BMS, ABS Bleed, Injector, IMMO, etc.
- 1 Year Free Software Update - Come with 1 Year Free Software Update to get the latest official optimization for auto system and software.
Videos for this product
- Autel MaxiSys MS906TS — Introduction
- Autel Maxisys MS906TS , MS906BT Walkthrough on a 2016 Silverado / Sierra.
- Autel Tech Tips: How to Charge the MS906TS Battery
- Quick Review of the Autel Maxisys TPMS MS906TS.
- Why We Picked the Autel MS906TS Scan Tool for Our Shop
Videos for this product
MaxiSys MS906TS is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices integrated with the TPMS antenna module. The device is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and TPMS integration. Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor, an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, the MaxiSys MS906TS efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis along with universal TPMS solutions.
- Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
- 8.0” 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology for ultra-mobility
- Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance
- Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
- Integrated TPMS antenna module for performing comprehensive TPMS service
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 14 hours of continuous operation
- USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
- Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
- The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
- Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicle easily
- Uniquely integrated TPMS service application designed for triggering known OEM TPMS sensors, programming Autel MX-Sensor and performing TPMS sensor relearn procedure
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Enhanced wireless connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work
- Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
|Operating System||Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)|
|Memory||2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM|
|Display||8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution|
Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
Mini USB 2.0
Wireless BT V2.1+EDR Class1
SD Card (support up to 32 GB)
|Camera (rear)||Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
|Audio Input/Output||Microphone, Single Speaker, 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack|
|Power and Battery||10,000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply|
|Input Voltage||12 V (9-35 V)|
|Power Consumption||5 W|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Housing||Rubberized outer protection and rugged internal housing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)|
|Weight||NW: 1.10 kg (2.42 lb.)|