Eight-inch touchscreen Android-based tablet features a quad-core processor for maximum speed and efficiency.
- Upgrade of autel MK808S/MK808BT Pro: The AUTEL MaxiCOM MK900BT, running on Android 11, is the latest base model scan tool intended to replace the popular MK808BT Pro. It offers improvements such as a longer battery life, enhanced memory, and a more powerful processor for faster performance.
- 40+ Service Functions: The Autel MaxiCOM MK900BT is an advanced automotive diagnostic tablet designed for both DIYers and professional auto technicians. It supports active tests, complete special functions, and auto authentication for FCA vehicles made after 2018. With the ability to perform 40 service functions, including Oil Reset, EPB Reset, SAS Reset, Battery Registration, Throttle Reset, ABS Bleed, and more, the MaxiCOM MK900BT is an ideal choice for automotive enthusiasts and technicians alike.
- OE Level All Systems Diagnostics: Autel MaxiCOM MK900BT is a universal OBD2 diagnostic tool that accesses all vehicle systems, allowing users to read and clear fault codes. It can also display live data in various formats. With its competitive price, the MK900BT is ideal for home mechanics and those starting a repair business, providing great functionality and value.
- AUTO VIN & AUTO SCAN: Autel MK900BT diagnostic scan tool features the latest VIN-based Auto VIN and Auto Scan technology, allowing for quick retrieval of VIN information and comprehensive system scans for accurate diagnosis and services on specific vehicles. This means you can become a master of diagnostics without having to visit the dealer.
- Full Bi-Directional Control/ Active Tests: Autel MK900BT has full bidirectional control capabilities, similar to the Autel MK808BT Pro. It can control various systems and components in the vehicle, such as injector tests, headlamp/fuel pump control, A/C cycling, clutch engagement/disengagement, oil pressure testing, vehicle level position calibration, brake vacuum pump operation, and valve testing.
Videos for this product
Videos for this product
- Introducing Autel's Latest All Service Diagnostic Tablet, the MaxiCheck MX900
Autel MaxiCOM MK900BT Features
- 8-inch high-resolution, responsive touchscreen display
- Android 11 operating system offers advanced streamlined functionality
- Extensive vehicle coverage for U.S., Asian, and European vehicle makes
- Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
- Complete code, live data, ECU information, active test, and special function capabilities
- Supports the latest communication protocols, including DoIP and CAN FD
- Smart AutoVIN technology for quick and accurate vehicle identification
- Expansive menu of service and maintenance tasks
- Detailed Pre- and Post Scan Reporting
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time Wi-Fi push notifications
- Remote Access Technical Support Troubleshooting
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Convenient data management system for managing internal applications and reviewing data
- Bluetooth Wireless Connection, Work with BT506 Battery Tester
Autel MaxiCOM MK900BT Package List
- 1x MK900-BT Main Unit
- 1x MaxiVCI V150
- 1x USB Type-C Cable
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x Soft Cloth
- 1x Quick Guide
- 1x Package List
- 1x Carrying Case