Eight-inch touchscreen Android-based tablet features a quad-core processor for maximum speed and efficiency.
- Upgrade of autel MX808/MK808: The AUTEL MaxiCheck MX900, running on Android 11, is the latest base model scan tool intended to replace the popular MX808. It offers improvements such as a longer battery life, enhanced memory, and a more powerful processor for faster performance.
- 40+ Service Functions: The Autel MaxiCheck MX900 is an advanced automotive diagnostic tablet designed for both DIYers and professional auto technicians. It supports active tests, complete special functions, and auto authentication for FCA vehicles made after 2018. With the ability to perform 40 service functions, including Oil Reset, EPB Reset, SAS Reset, Battery Registration, Throttle Reset, ABS Bleed, and more, the MX900 is an ideal choice for automotive enthusiasts and technicians alike.
- OE Level All Systems Diagnostics: Autel MaxiCheck MX900 is a universal OBD2 diagnostic tool that accesses all vehicle systems, allowing users to read and clear fault codes. It can also display live data in various formats. With its competitive price, the MX900 is ideal for home mechanics and those starting a repair business, providing great functionality and value.
- AUTO VIN & AUTO SCAN: Autel MX900 diagnostic scan tool features the latest VIN-based Auto VIN and Auto Scan technology, allowing for quick retrieval of VIN information and comprehensive system scans for accurate diagnosis and services on specific vehicles. This means you can become a master of diagnostics without having to visit the dealer.
- Full Bi-Directional Control/ Active Tests: Autel MX900 has full bidirectional control capabilities, similar to the Autel MX808. It can control various systems and components in the vehicle, such as injector tests, headlamp/fuel pump control, A/C cycling, clutch engagement/disengagement, oil pressure testing, vehicle level position calibration, brake vacuum pump operation, and valve testing.
Videos for this product
- Introducing Autel's Latest All Service Diagnostic Tablet, the MaxiCheck MX900
Videos for this product
Autel MaxiCheck MX900 Features
- 8-inch high-resolution, responsive touchscreen display
- Android 11 operating system offers advanced streamlined functionality
- Extensive vehicle coverage for U.S., Asian, and European vehicle makes
- Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
- Complete code, live data, ECU information, active test, and special function capabilities
- Supports the latest communication protocols, including DoIP and CAN FD
- Smart AutoVIN technology for quick and accurate vehicle identification
- Expansive menu of service and maintenance tasks
- Detailed Pre- and Post Scan Reporting
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time Wi-Fi push notifications
- Remote Access Technical Support Troubleshooting
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Convenient data management system for managing internal applications and reviewing data
|Quad core Processor(1.8GHz)
|4GB RAM & 64GB ROM
|8-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1280x800 resolution
|Mini SD card (supports up to 64GB)
|Power and Battery
|3.7 V/7700mAh lithium-polymer battery
|Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|Battery Charging Input
|0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
|-10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISO11898(High-speed, Middle-speed, Low-speed and Single-wire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN) , SAE J2610, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6, DoIP, CANFD
- 1x MX900 Main Unit
- 1x Main Cable
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x USB Type-C Cable
- 1x Soft Cloth
- 1x Quick Reference Guide
- 1x Carrying Case