A fast and accurate solution to circuit tests and electrical system diagnostics. Featuring AVOmeter, test light, built-in flashlight, short circuit indicator, relay/component tester, continuity tester and bad ground indicator.
- Circuit Tester The PS100 Autel circuit tester automotive tool will test the positive, negative, and open circuit easliy, also testing for continuity, diagnosing circuit failures, checking good and bad grounds, activating components on and off the vehicle, sensing MIN /MAX voltage, etc.
- Electrical System Diagnosis Tool Autel PS100 electrical tester can easy to read AVOmeter, so you can easily use your fingers to control powerscan diagnosis of DC Voltage, AC Voltage, Resistance and Diode of 12v-24v electrical systems.
- Protect Your Vehicle Autel powerscan can instantly check for bad ground contacts and quickly follow and locate shorts without wasting fuses. Also, the ps100 provides higher safety for users, as it is protected by a circuit breaker, which is a safe measure to protect the unit and your components from overload.
- Power Switch With a flip of the power switch, you have an instant hot/ground lead for powering up electrical components like cooling fans, relays, testing fuses etc.
- 20ft Extendable cable The PS100 powerscan circuit tester contain 20ft (extendable) cable provides excellent accessibility to test along the vehicle.
Videos for this product
- Autel PowerScan PS100 unboxing and depth review. Electrical system diagnosis tool
Videos for this product
Autel PowerScan PS100 Tool is the most revolutionary circuit tester to date. Featuring AVOmeter, test light, built-in flashlight, short circuit indicator, relay/component tester, continuity tester and bad ground indicator, the PowerScan is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to check circuitry in one single step. An absolute must for every technician looking for a fast and accurate solution to electrical system diagnostics.
- Performs every type of service including power injection, measurement, ground testing, polarity checks, continuity testing and components activation
- Easy to read AVOmeter allows you to read voltage, current and resistance at the fingertip
- With a flip of the power switch, you have an instant hot/ground lead for powering up electrical components like cooling fans, relays, etc.
- Simultaneously uses the hot lead and the ground lead to activate components right in your hand
- Instantly identifies positive, negative and open circuits
- Tests for bad ground contacts instantly, allowing you to follow and locate shorts fast without wasting fuses
- Instantly checks continuity of switches, relays and diodes
- Circuit breaker protected
- Built-in Flashlight enables you to work in the dark
- Audio tone indicator allows for no-look menu scrolling once users are familiar with menu tone assignment
- 20ft (extendable) cable provides excellent accessibility to test along the vehicle
- Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
|Display||TFT color display (160 x 128 dpi)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)|
|External Power||12.0 or 24.0 V power provided via vehicle battery|
|NW||0.105kg (0.23lb),GW: 0.726 kg(1.6lb)|
- 1 × PowerScan PS100
- 1 × Rugged blow molded case
- 1 × 20ft. extension cable
- 1 × Probe tip
- 1 × Battery hookup clips
- 1 × Cigarette lighter adapter
- 1 × User's Manual