Same as Ultra, Top intelligent diagnostic tablet with topology map and ECU programming.
- Intelligent Diagnostic - MS919 is designed to diversify the knowledge pool of mechs, simplify the diagnostic process and bring out the potential of technicians. The newly added Repair Assist and TSB can consolidate and prioritize all detected fault codes.
- 5-in-1 VCMI, Same as Autel Ultra - The MaxiFlash VCMI is a small but complete and reliable lower computer with powerful hardware extensions such as oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and CAN BUS tester. It also supports multiple transmission protocols simultaneously such as KPW, CAN, CAN-FD, DoIP, etc.
- ECU Programming and Coding - This function of the scanner MS919 is applied to change parameters or parts, replace existing software/firmware in the ECUs, reprogram data of certain components after making repairs and replacements.
- Intuitive Topology Mapping - MS919 also is developed with revolutionary Topology Mapping of CAN BUS tree with color coded module status for faster full system diagnostic results, which allows you to view clearly the situation of every system in a Mapping tree, and the communication structure between modules.
- Extensive Vehicle Coverage - D-PDU, SAE J2534 & RP1210 compliant PassThru programming interface, capable of connecting with OEM diagnostic tools to diagnose and program more passenger and commercial vehicles, such as Volvo, VW, Benz.
- FCA Auto Auth - Autel has released FCA Auto Auth Function for FREE on 2018 and newer FCA cars (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Fiat) in the US, Canada and Mexico.
Videos for this product
- Autel MaxiSYS MS919 / Ultra Demo: How To Use Bi-Directional Tools & The Scope Simultaneously
- #Autel Quick Start Guide - MS919 Diagnostic Tablet
- Autel Maxisys Ultra Unboxing/2016 Chevy Cruze P0171 From Torn PCV Diaphragm
- Autel MaxiSYS Ultra - Webcast Training - Performance Of The Future
- (5/5) Autel MaxiSys Ultra: How to Use Ultra for Programming and Coding
Videos for this product
- Autel updates provide latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and error
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
|Operating System||Android 10.0|
|Processor||Qualcomm 660 Octa-coreProcessor (2.2GHzQuad-coreA73 +1.8GHzQuad-core A53)|
|Memory||4GB RAM & 128GB On-board Memory|
|Display||9.7 inch TFT-LCD with 1536 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touchscreen|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
|Power and Battery||
|Input Voltage||12V/1.3A Adapter|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||304.4 mm (11.98") x 227.8 mm (8.97") x 42.5 mm (1.67")|
|DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO-14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can(GMLAN), ISO-11897-2, ISO-11897-3, SAE-J2819 (TP20), TP16, ISO-9141, ISO-14230, SAE-J2610 (Chysler SCI), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H), SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS), Ford UBP, Nissan DDL UART with Clock, BMW DS2, BMW DS1, SAE J2819 (VAG KW81), KW82, SAE J1708, SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)|