Autel Maxisys MS906BT
Autel MS906BT is an advanced wireless diagnostic tablet which efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
- Improved ECU Coding Function: the Autel MS906BT professional diagnostic scanner empowers you to establish full data links with electronic control units via VCI for vehicle diagnosis, repairs, or coding. It also features online coding and personalization for high-end vehicles.
- VAG Guided Function: The AutelMS906BT provides OE-level guidance and allows you just follow the screen instructions step by step to complete some complex operations. Best tool for beginners and DIY mechanics. Compatible with VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Bently, etc.
- Bi-directional Control/Active Test: MS906BT scan tool can perform real functional tests that can send commands to the vehicle’s ECU to drive the actuators to work, like ABS motor, window, door, solenoids, valves, wipers, headlamp, etc, helping quickly find the issue and in many events test the sensors or parts to verify the issues.
- Refresh Hidden Features: Autel MS906BT can help you activate the hidden features already programmed to the car computer to get high-end functions. Such as installing the auto start-stop system, customizing the injector light, adjust the auto door look at a particular speed. Compatible with VW, Audi, Skoda, etc.
- 36+Maintenance Services: The Autel MaxiCOM MS906BT has been equipped with 36+ Special Functions (oil reset, brake reset, SAS reset, etc.), maximizing the vehicle's potential while troubleshooting. Everything is in the palm of your hands with those functions on your side.
- High-end Hardware: Powerful processor Exynos 5260 with Android operation system, 64GB memory, 8-inch touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution, 8MP rear camera, etc.
Videos for this product
- Autel MaxiSys MS906BT Automotive Scan Tool Diagnostic Scanner with ECU Coding
- MS906BT - MUST WATCH BEFORE PURCHASING
- Scan Tool Autel MS906BT and Micsig Oscilloscope Audi Volkswagen A/C Diagnosis Fix Code 00457 00256
- Autel MS906BT Review
Videos for this product
MaxiSys MS906BT is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices. The device is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and ECU coding capability. Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor, an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication, the MaxiSYS MS906BT efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
- Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
- 8.0” 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology for ultra-mobility
- Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance
- Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 14 hours of continuous operation
- USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
- Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
- The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
- Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicle easily
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Enhanced wireless BT connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work
- Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
|Operating System||Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)|
|Memory||2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM|
|Display||8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution|
Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
USB: 2.0, Mini USB 2.0
Wireless BT V2.1+EDR Class1, HDMI 1.4a
SD Card (support up to 32 GB)
Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel
AF with Flashlight
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
Microphone, Single Speaker
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery||
10,000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
|Input Voltage||12 V (9-35 V)|
|Power Consumption||5 W|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)|
|Weight||NW: 1.05 kg (2.3lb.)|