Autel MaxiSYS MS906 Pro
OBDII Bi-Directional Diagnostic Scan Tool Specialized In ECU Coding & Scan VIN
- Proficient In ECU Coding: the Autel MS906 Pro professional diagnostic scanner empowers you to establish full data links with electronic control units via VCI for vehicle diagnosis, repairs, or coding. It also features online coding and personalization for high-end vehicles.
- Helpful Guided Function For Novice: The Autel MS906 Pro provides OE-level guidance and allows you just follow the screen instructions step by step to complete some complex operations. Best tool for beginners and DIY mechanics. Compatible with VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Bently, etc.
- Practical Bidirectional Control Function: Featuring bi-directional control, this car bidirectional scanner MS906Pro can output commands to ECUs and control/monitor the operation of PDM, SMF, RSM, TCU, and other on-board modules to fast precisely locate car issues.
- Refresh Hidden Features: Autel MS906Pro can help you activate the hidden features already programmed to the car computer to get high-end functions. Such as installing the auto start-stop system, customizing the injector light, adjust the auto door look at a particular speed. Compatible with VW, Audi, Skoda, etc.
- 36+ Maintenance Services: Autel MS906Pro can meet your daily need for maintenance. 36+ services have been tested on 150 brands to meet your daily repair work: Oil, SAS, EPB, TPMS, Injector Coding, Bleeding, DPF, Battery, Throttle, IMMO, and more.
- FCA AutoAuth: Autel MS906Pro scan tool supports FCA AutoAuth, allowing you to clear codes and perform active tests special functions for Chrysler FCA models after 2018 without special adapters.
Videos for this product
Videos for this product
- Here is a look at the brand new MS906Pro and what's included in the box.
- How to perform diagnostics using the MS906Pro
- Autel MS906S & MS906 Pro Series Diagnostic Tablets
- Mike previews features and functions of the MS906Pro and MS906Pro-TS.
MaxiSYS MS906 Pro is an advanced diagnostic tablet compatible with U.S., Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer. It comes with the ability to read/erase codes, view freeze frame and live data, and bi-directional control including active testing, coding, and adaptations. Includes customizable Pre/Post scans, an extensive service menu with 25 of the most common maintenance tasks.
- 8-inch, 1920 x 1200 high-resolution touchscreen tablet, Qualcomm 660 Octa-core processor with 128 GB storage and running Android 10.0 operating system.
- Long-lasting 11,600 mAh rechargeable battery, 16 MP front camera and 16 MP rear camera.
- MaxiVCI V200 wireless Bluetooth vehicle communication interface supporting the latest communication protocols
- Comprehensive diagnostics on 1996 and newer U.S., Asian and European vehicles
- AutoScan: Scan all available systems, including ADAS identification
- Read/Erase Codes, View Freeze Frame and Live Data
- Perform Active Tests (bi-directional controls), Coding and Adaptations
- AutoVIN/Scan VIN for rapid vehicle identification
- Perform ADAS (inc. Camera/s, Radar, LiDAR, Night Vision) Systems Calibrations with additional purchase.
New Software Features
- Battery analysis capability
- Cloud-based Reports and Data Management
- Remote Expert (coming soon)
- With the additional purchase of the MaxiBAS BT506 battery and electrical system tester.
- with purchase of ADAS calibration frame system and software
|Operating System:||Android 10.0|
|Processor:||Qualcomm 660 Octa-core Processor (2.2GHz Quad-core A73 + 1.8GHz Quad-core A53)|
|Display:||8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1920x1200 resolution|
|Connectivity:||• Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)USB: 2.0, Mini USB 2.0 Wireless BT V2.1+EDR Class1, HDMI 1.4a SD Card (support up to 32 GB)|
Front: 5 Megapixel
Rear: 16 Megapixel
|Sensors;||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
|Audio Input/Output:||• Microphone • Single Speaker • 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack|
|Power and Battery:||11 600 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
|Input Voltage:||12 V (9-35 V)|
|Power Consumption:||5 W|
|Operating Temp.:||-10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temp.:||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)|
|Weight||NW: 1.05 kg (2.3lb.)|