MS309 quickly scan and define vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) with this easy-to-use
- Read & Clear DTCs - Autel MS309 can retrieve generic and manufacturer-specific codes, display DTC and its definitions, and erase DTC and other codes.
- On-Screen DTC Definition - Autel MS309 supprots DTC definitions. The definitons will be displayed under the codes. It provides you an easier way to read and a quick understanding of what's the meaning of the fault codes that was detected.No need to search online for what's the codes meaning.
- Turn Off Check Engine Light - MS309 OBD2 scanner can read and erase the trouble codes that can cause emission problems in your vehicle in seconds, turn off the MIL (check your car engine) and reset the monitor,
- Smog Check - MS309 OBD2 scanner can retrieve I/M Readiness status to check the monitors like misfire monitor, fuel system monitor, comprehensive components monitor, catalyst monitor, O2 sensors, EVAP, etc, to help your car ready pass the annual smog check.
- Retrieve Freeze Frame Data & Vehicle info - The OBD2 scanner MS309 can retrieve freeze frame data, including important engine parameters like RPM, fuel pressure, fuel trim, engine coolant temperature, etc. Also it can retrieve Vehicle Information such as VIN number, Calibration ID(s), Calibration Verification Nos. (CVNs), etc,
- Works on 99% Vehicles - Autel MaxiScan MS309 compact pocket code reader supports all OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN.
Quickly scan and define vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) with this easy-to-use, compact code reader with the ability to view Freeze Frame Data, check I/M Readiness (Emissions) and monitor status. The MS309 is a go-to tool for quick vehicle health status.
- Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer
- Easily detects Check Engine Light (MIL) causes
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer-specific (P1, P3 and U1), and pending codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light, clears codes and resets monitors
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on 2002 and newer vehicles supporting Mode 9
- Erases Codes and turns off Check Engine Lights
- Displays DTC definitions onscreen
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Multilingual (including English, Spanish, French and German) menus and DTC definitions
- Retrieves vehicle identification information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
- Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD II protocols
|Display||Backlit, 128x64 pixel display|
|Operating Temp||0 to 60 ℃ (32 to 140 ℉)|
|Storage Temp||-20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)|
|Power||8 to 18 V provided via the vehicle battery|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||110.3 mm (4.34") x 69.5 mm (2.74") x 20.2 mm (0.80")|
NW: 180 g (0.39 lb.); GW: 210 g (0.46 lb.)
- 1x MaxiScan MS300 Tool
- 1x MS300 User's Manual
- 1x MS300 CD Software