MaxiDiag MD806 Pro
All System Diagnostic Scanner Tool with BMS/Oil Reset/SRS/SAS/ EPB/DPF Service
Special 7 Service Functions For DIYers - MD806 Pro OBD2 Diagnostic scan tool also support 7 hot service functions, namely, BMS, Oil Reset, SRS, EPB, DPF, Throttle and Adjust A/F for limited specific 30+ car makes up to 2014/2015, and a few 2016.
- Complete OBD2 Diagnostic Tool - Autel MaxiDiag MD806 Pro supports all 10 test modes of OBDII test: read & erase universal fault codes(not support manufacturer-specific codes), show live data stream, freeze frame data, view readiness status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, retrieve vehicle information(CIN and CVN) , module present, and DTC Lookup, etc.
- Read/Clear Codes, Reset MIL - MD806 Pro can read all codes to know why the lights are on and decide whether to fix them yourself or go to a mechanic, clear occasional fault codes, reset lights, and get car back to normal.
- Retrive Information in 3 seconds & Data Review - Auto diagnostic scan tool MD806 Pro features Auto VIN feature that allows DIYers/ Pros to retrieve important Vehicle Identification Number(VIN) for efficient diagnosis. Data Playback and Data Printing(need windows-base PC) is available for.
Videos for this product
- Autel MaxiDiag MD806 Pro Quick Review!
- Autel MaxiDiag MD806 Unboxing Video
Videos for this product
The MaxiDIAG MD806 Pro is built to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level. Loaded with oil service reset, battery registration and reset, parking brake pad relearn after replacement, steering angle sensor relearn and diesel particulate filter regeneration functions, MD806 Pro can access ALL available modules for the best diagnosis operations.
- Support Read/Clear Codes and Live Data functions for ALL systems
- Read and clear trouble codes, control, and test BMS/Oil Reset/ SRS/EPB/DPF systems
- Perform O2 monitor, on-board monitor, I/M readiness and component testing
- Global OBD II coverage for the U.S., Asian and European makes and models
- All OBD II protocols, all 10 test modes, and enhanced OBD II mode 6 support
- Print diagnostic reports via PC. Software lifetime free to update
|Processor||ARM® Thumb® Processor running at up to 400 MHz|
|Memory||32MB, 166 MHz|
|Display||4.0 inch LCD with 800x480 resolution|
|Connectivity||Mini USB: 2.0
Micro SD Card (16GB)
|Power Consumption||1.7 W|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5% - 95% non-condensing|
|Housing||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot|
|Dimensions||202 mm x 92 mm x 35 mm (8.35” x 3.62” x 1.4”)|
|Weight||313 g (0.69 lb.)|
- 1x MD806 Pro Main Unit
- 1x User Manual
- 1x OBD II Cable
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Micro SD Card
- 1x Quick Guide
- 1x Carry Case