Autel MaxiCOM MK906BT
8.0 inch Auto Diagnostic Tablet Specialized In ECU Coding & Active Test
- Unmatched ECU Coding Capability: the Autel MK906BT professional diagnostic scanner empowers you to establish full data links with electronic control units via VCI for vehicle diagnosis, repairs, or coding. It also features online coding and personalization for high-end vehicles.
- VAG Guided Function: The Autel MK906BT provides OE-level guidance and allows you just follow the screen instructions step by step to complete some complex operations. Best tool for beginners and DIY mechanics. Compatible with VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Bently, etc.
- Bi-directional Control/Active Test: MK906BT scan tool can perform real functional tests that can send commands to the vehicle’s ECU to drive the actuators to work, like ABS motor, window, door, solenoids, valves, wipers, headlamp, etc, helping quickly find the issue and in many events test the sensors or parts to verify the issues.
- Refresh Hidden Features: Autel MK906BT can help you activate the hidden features already programmed to the car computer to get high-end functions. Such as installing the auto start-stop system, customizing the injector light, adjust the auto door look at a particular speed. Compatible with VW, Audi, Skoda, etc.
- 36+Maintenance Services: The Autel MaxiCOM MK906BT has been equipped with 36+ Special Functions (oil reset, brake reset, SAS reset, etc.), maximizing the vehicle's potential while troubleshooting. Everything is in the palm of your hands with those functions on your side.
- High-end Hardware: Powerful processor Exynos 5260 with Android operation system, 64GB memory, 8-inch touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution, 8MP rear camera, etc.
Videos for this product
- Autel MaxiCOM MK906BT Introduction & Function List
- My first impression of the Autel MK906BT 2022 version
- Autel MaxiCOM MK906BT Unboxing & Functions Preview
- Autel Scanner MaxiCOM MK906BT Preview
Videos for this product
Featuring the powerful Samsung Exynos T5260 6-core processor, an 8.0-inch LED capacitive touch screen, based on the multitasking mobile operating system, and combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, the Autel MaxiCOM MK906BT performs comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis efficiently.
- Extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model, and year information
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
- Autel diagnostic scanner MK906BT has full access to protected FCA vehicles! Autel MK906BT compatibility with 2017 & later FCA cars (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, etc.) to perform full systems diagnostics codes, bi-directional control, ECU Coding, and even more.
|Operating System||AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat ;|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core; ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15) ;|
|Memory||2 GB RAM & 64 GB ROM ;|
|Display||8.0 inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P; resolution ;|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi (802.11 ; b/g/n)
Mini USB 2.0
Wireless BT V2.1+EDR, Class1
SD Card (support up to 32GB)
|Camera (rear)||Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset j
|Power and Battery||10,000 mAh ; 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
|Input Voltage||12 V (9-35 V)|
|Power Consumption||5 W|