Autel MaxiBAS BT608
Display a quick health status of the existing battery, register a new battery and perform advanced battery and electrical system diagnostics.
- Accurate Battery Diagnosis Autel MaxiBAS BT608 is a professional analysis tool for testing 6- and 12-volt batteries from 100-3000 CCA, it covers Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL Cell batteries. With the Adaptive Conductance technology, you can get the most accurate test results and deduce the mis-diagnosis to lowest.
- Intuitive Adaptive Conductance BT608 can test low or almost completely discharged batteries, and it can be done in the vehicle without disconnecting the terminals, no more mis- and repeat diagnosis, accurate test results for one try.
- Cranking & Charging Test, Electric Reset- Autel BT608 battery load tester can run a complete test on automobile cranking and charging system. Adaptive Conductance algorithm to fast test the starter/generator and complete diagnostics for all electrical systems
- Data Viewing/Printing Autel Digital Auto Battery Analyzer BT608 has data review function that enables technician to review the data record, and print out the diagnostic report instantly with the built-in thermal printer, sharing report by email is supported
- Full Systems Diagnois Autel all systems diagnosis scan tool BT608 is not only a professional battery tester, but also an ideal wireless FULL SYSTEMS scanner, it has same vehicle/year coverage as autel MX808/ MK808/ MK808BT.
The Autel BT608 is a touchscreen Battery & Electrical System analyzer that applies Adaptive Conductance, an advanced battery analysis method that produces a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold cranking ability and reserve capacity, vital to determining a battery’s true health. The BT608 can display a quick health status of the existing battery, register a new battery and perform advanced battery and electrical system diagnostics. The BT608’s VINscan function enables quick identification of the vehicle and battery specifications. Read/Clear codes on all available vehicles systems. Print or share customized reports via Wi-Fi or print test reports via the built-in thermal printer.
- Support in-vehicle and out-of-vehicle testing of passenger vehicle batteries
- Test 12-volt batteries: 100 - 3000 CCA
- Test 12-volt cranking/charging systems
- Test Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL batteries
- Compatible with CCA, CA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS and MCA
- One-touch Battery registration
- Quick display of battery specifications through battery barcode scan, Auto and manual VIN entry
- Illustration instruction guides for battery positioning and testing
- Print test reports via built-in thermal printer
|Operating System:||Android 9.0|
|Screen Display:||5.5'' LCD touch screen with 720*1280 resolution|
|Connectivity:||Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac),USB 2.0, Type C, BT5.0+EDR|
|Input Voltage:||5 V DC|
|Working Current:||450 mA at 7.7 V DC|
|Internal Battery:||7.7 V, 3000 mAh|
|CCA Range:||100 to 3000 A|
|Voltage Range:||1.5 to 36 V|
|Working Temperature:||0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F )|
|Storage Temperature:||-10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F )|
|Dimension (L x W x H):||-204 mm x 90 mm x 32 mm (8.03” x 3.54” x 1.25”)|
510 g (1.12 lb.)
In the Box
- 1x BT608 Main Unit
- 1x MaxiCVI MV200 Series
- 1x Battery Clamp Cable
- 2x Paper Roll
- 2x Battery Side Post Terminal TYPE T
- 2x Battery Side Post Terminal TYPE S
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x USB Cable