6V 12V 100-2000 CCA Car Battery Analyzer and 12V 24v Cranking/ Charging Electrical System Analysis Tool
- Professional for car battery test: Autel car battery tester BT506 can test all 6V and 12V 100-2000CCA batteries including the most regular Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL batteries, and compatible with CCA, CA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS and MCA standards.
- Adaptive Conductance, over 95% accuracy: Autel MaxiBAS BT506 allows you to perform tests without draining the batteries, and it can test low or nearly completely discharged batteries with the most precise measurements.
- In-Vehicle & Out-of-Vehicle Test: In-vehicle test covers Battery test, Starter test, and Generator test to determine the health status of the battery, the starter, and the generator respectively. Or if you need to test a standalone battery, BT506 can also help check the health status of the battery only, instant test result and maintenance tip are displayed on-screen.
- Vehicle Cranking Ability Analyzer: Autel BT506 car battery test tool enables you to test the starter cranking ablity and generator charging conditions. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the test, you will be exposed with Cranking Results including Starting Voltage and Starting Time.
- Free Smartphone App Download: Download the free and easy-to-use mobile app, available for iOS and Android devices, Compatible with Smart Devices and Autel Tablets
The BT506 is a battery and electrical system analysis tool that use as Adaptive Conductance an advanced battery analysis method, to produce a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold cranking ability and reserve capacity, vital to determining a battery’s true health. The BT506 enables technicians to view the health status of vehicle's battery and electrical system. Download the free and easy-to-use mobile app, available for iOS and Android devices, to use with the BT506 to perform testing and display test results.
- Support in-vehicle and out-of-vehicle testing of passenger vehicle batteries
- Battery Health Report / Temperature Compensation / Cloud-based Service
- Battery Ratings: CCA, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, SAE, IEC, EN, EN2, BCI, GB
- Test Flooded, AGM, AGM_Spiral, EFB and GEL Batteries
- Test 6 and 12-volt Batteries: 100 - 2000 CCA
- Test 12 and 24-volt Cranking/Charging Systems
|Connectivity||USB 2.0, Type C/Bluetooth V3.0 BR/EDR+ V4.2 LE Dual-Mode|
|Input Voltage||5 V DC|
|Working Current||150 mA at 12 V DC|
|CCA Range||100 to 2000 A|
|Voltage Range||6 to 36 V|
|Working Temperature||-10°to 50° C (14° to 122° F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||107 mm (4.21“) x 75 mm (2.95”) x 26 mm (1.02”) (clamp cable not included)|
|Weight||320 g (0.7 lb.)|
- 1x BT506 Main Unit
- 1x Battery Cable (Approx 2-FT Long)
- 1x Large Clamps (Low Profile)
- 1x Temperature Sensor
- 1x User Manual