Autel AutoLink AL519
Autel AutoLink AL519 OBDII / CAN Scanner supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis.
- All 10 Modes of OBDII Tests - Autel AL519 OBDII scanner can perform all 10 modes of OBDII tests for complete OBD2 diagnosis, including read codes, erase codes, view live data, patented one-click smog check, etc.
- Quick DTC Definition Lookup - AL519 auto diagnostic scanner comes with DTC Lookup and DTC Breaker features showing you the definitions and descriptions of the DTCs in no time!
- Turn off Check Engine Light(MILs) - Autel AL519 check engine code reader offers complete OBDII diagnostics from pulling DTCs, read live data stream of various sensors, capture freeze frame data to show how the issue happened.
- Patented One-Click Smog Check & User Friendly Design - Autel AL519 Code Reader engine analyzer features patented I/M One-Click Readiness key for quick State Emissions readiness check(smog check) and drive cycle verification. Coming with TFT color display to show DTC definitions more clearly.
- Works on 99% Vehicles - AutoLink AL519 car diagnostic tool supports all OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN and can work on almost all OBDII compliant vehicls- post 1996 for cars sold in the U.S., post 2006 for EU-based and post 2009 for Asia-based cars.
Videos for this product
- Autel — AL519
- Autel AL519 AutoLink OBD Scanner - Unboxing & Review
- Autel AutoLink OBD II Scanner Review-AL519-Code Reader With A Large Screen
Videos for this product
The AutoLink AL519 OBDII/EOBD Scanner supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis. Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display and built-in speaker, the AutoLink AL519 is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to do their jobs faster. In addition, thousands of troubleshooter code tips help technicians to save diagnosis and repair time.
- Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles(OBDII & CAN)-domestic and import
- Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Easy-to-read AVOmeter allows you to test voltage, continuity and current at the fingertip
- Capable of diagnosing 12V charging systems, starting systems and condition of discharged battery
- Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Reads live PCM datastream, live O2 sensor test data, freeze frame data
- Graphs data (1996 and newer)
- Troubleshooter codes tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
- Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions-English, Spanish and French, etc
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Internet updateable
- Prints data via PC
|Display||TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)|
|Length\Width\Height||175 mm (6.91”)\96.6 mm (3.80”)\37 mm (1.46”)|
|Weight||0.3kg (0.8lb, without wire) or 0.68kg (1.82lb, with wire)|
- 1 x AutoLink AL519
- 1 x User's manual
- 1 x CD
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x OBDII Cable
- 1 x Carry case