1-Sensor Rubber Ver.
Universal & Programmable TPMS Sensor, 433Mhz and 315Mhz 2-in-1 Sensor Rubber Stem
- 2-IN-1 Feature - Only 1 Sensor to service nearly every TPMS equipped vehicle to lower repair cost and to have higher install efficiency with no relearn required. The MX-Sensor is 100% cloneable with the original sensor ID and put in the same position.
- 98% Coverage - Featuring the latest and most comprehensive coverage of 98% OE sensors on the market, and up to 90% of North American, European and Asian vehicles, it nearly fits all types of wheels on the road.
- Easy to Use - The maximum sensor signal strength allows sensors to be easily programmed wirelessly even when they have already been mounted to the wheel. Moreover, the unique PRESS release valve design makes the manual sensor replacement much easier.
Solid & Durable - Equipped with an automotive grade battery, a replaceable aluminum/rubber valve stem to withstand cold, hot and resistance corrosion, and a high-precision air valve to prevent air leakage, this sensor ensures superior stability and performance.
- Warranty - Autel guarantees that the sensor is free from material and manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months or for 24,000 miles. Each sensor is marked with a series number to track the sensor quality from the factory to ensure that only the highest quality parts are installed.
Videos for this product
- Autel MX-Sensor 1-Sensor
- Autel MX-Sensor — Sensor Replacement
Videos for this product
Autel 1-Sensor R combines both 315MHz + 433MHz frequencies into one TPMS sensor with the highest industry vehicle coverage. The exclusive MX-Sensor patented PRESS release valve stem design, allows rubber and metal valve stems to freely interchange by hand, without requiring a tool for sensor head fitting. Built to match or exceed OEM sensors in frequency strength and durability, MX-Sensors are 100% ID clone-able with no relearn required and offer latest model vehicle coverage because they quickly update with an Autel wireless programming tool.
|Battery Life||4-6 years|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +125°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +150°C|
|Operating Frequency||315 MHz/433 MHz|
|Pressure Monitoring Range||100 to 900 kPa|
|Pressure Reading Accuracy||±10 kPa|
|Temperature Reading Range||-40°C to +125°C|
|Temperature Reading Accuracy||±5°C|
|G Sensor Reading Accuracy||±15%|
|Transmission Power||5-8 dBm|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||54.2 mm x 29.4 mm x 19.1 mm (Clamp-in Sensor)|
|Weight (Without Valve)||15.6 g (Clamp-in Sensor)|
- 1pc x MX-Sensor 1-Sensor