Autel MaxiDiag MD806
Affordable Vehicle Diagnostic Scanner Tool for Engine, Transmission, ABS, and Airbag (SRS) System
- 4 Systems (ABS, SRS, Engine & Transmission) Diagnosis - Autel MD806 auto scan tool can scan ABS, SRS(airbag), Engine(ECM) and Transmission(TCM/Trans) systems to read and clear fault codes, view live data stream of multiple sensors. This car diagnostic scanner can help mechanics or DIYers to locate misfire cause, malfunctioning injector, check transmission oil temperature and pinpoint why the check engine light, ABS, airbag warning lights are on!
- 7 Reset Services - MD806 car diagnostic scanner can perform most commonly used service resets including Oil Reset, EPB Reset, SAS Reset, DPF Regeneration, Battery Registration, Throttle Relearn, Air Fuel Ratio Reset. Note: Service resets do not work on all cars. Please send VIN number and functions you need to
- All 10 Modes of OBD2 Tests & Diagnostic Report Printing - Autel MaxiDiag MD806 OBD2 scan tool can perform all 10 modes of OBD2 tests, including read clear codes, view live data, smog check, view freeze frame data, O2 monitor test, on-board monitor test, component test, module present, view vehicle information. MD806 scanner tool allows printing out diagnostic report for further review and analysis.
Videos for this product
- Autel MaxiDiag MD806 Pro Quick Review!
- Autel MaxiDiag MD806 Unboxing Video
Videos for this product
The all-new MaxiDIAG MD806 is built to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level. Loaded with oil service reset, battery registration and reset, parking brake pad relearn after replacement, steering angle sensor relearn and diesel particulate filter regeneration functions, MD806 can access Engine, Transmission, ABS, and Airbag (SRS) systems for the best diagnosis operations. With all that enclosed in a 4-inch hand-held device, there is no better multifunctional scan tool on the market.
- Support Read/Clear Codes and Live Data functions for Engine, Transmission, ABS, and Airbag (SRS) systems. Read and clear trouble codes, control, and test BMS/Oil Reset/ SRS/EPB/DPF systems. Support oil service reset
- Support battery registration and reset. Diesel particulate service including forced regeneration. Reset service mileage and service intervals. Turn off ECU brake warning light. Perform O2 monitor, on-board monitor, I/M readiness and component testing
- Print diagnostic reports via PC connection. Global OBD II coverage for U.S. domestic, Asian and European makes and models. All OBD II protocols, all 10 test modes, and enhanced OBD II mode 6 support
- Work on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN)
|Processor||ARM® Thumb® Processor running at up to 400 MHz|
|Memory||32MB, 166 MHz|
|Display||4.0 inch LCD with 800x480 resolution|
Mini USB: 2.0
|Power Consumption||1.7 W|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5% - 95% non-condensing|
|Housing||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot|
|Dimensions||202 mm x 92 mm x 35 mm (8.35” x 3.62” x 1.4”)|
|Weight||313 g (0.69 lb.)|
- 1x MaxiDiag MD806 Main Unit
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Main cable
- 1x Carry case
- 1x Quick Reference Guide
- 1x Micro SD card
- 1x USB Cable