Maxisys Ultra EV
Intelligent Electric Vehicle Car Diagnostic Tool With VCMI and EVDiag Box
- HIGH-VOLTAGE SYSTEM DIAGNOSE & BLOCK DIAGRAM - Autel MaxiSys UltraEV provides the highest high-voltage system diagnosis level for new energy vehicles, which can generates specific high-voltage system block diagrams for ECU system modules like SME, TEE1, CCU, IHKA, etc. Based on the clear high voltage system block diagram, it can distinct display the relationship between inner components in wireframing form diagram: display high-voltage line loop, power detection loop etc.
- BATTERY PACK TEST & OFFLINE BATTERY PACK DIAGNOSTICS - With EVDiag Box new energy diagnostic box, MaxiSys UltraEV can quickly establish communication with Power battery of new energy vehicle to realize offline battery pack diagnosis. You can check battery pack data, including SOC/SOH, voltage, current, pack voltage delt-a, temperature and battery pack status. This intelligent scan tool provides offline battery pack diagnostics to ensure each battery is safely installed in the correct location.
- ONE-STOP INTELLIGENT DIAGNOSTICS, TOPOLOGY MAP 2.0 - Upgrade of Autel Ultra/ MS919/ MS909EV, Autel Ultra EV provides top intelligent diagnosis, which build-in overall comprehensive database, including TSB, DTC Analysis, Repair Assist, Repair Tips, component measurement, related cases for repair reference. When specific fault codes is occured, it can matched database to carry out intelligent diagnosis. Topology map 2.0 can visually display the relationship between systems via different colors.
- ECU PROGRAMMING, ECU CODING - op Intelligent scan tool Autel MaxiSys UltraEV has ECU programming & coding for new energy, hybrid, gas diesel vehicles. It can program/ rewrite/ code/ match the blank ECUs, reprogram adaptive data of components after repair or replacement, rem-ap control unit, update software to latest ver., refresh hidden functions, modify default parameter values to improve vehicle performance.
- 40+ SERVICE, ACTIVE TEST -AUTEL Ultra EV supports massive service functions to troubleshoot issues, such as: Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, Brake Bleed, IMMO, Injector, SAS, Suspension, Thrott-le, Odome-ter, Headlamp, CHG Tire Size, ABSSRS, Cylinder, Brake Pa-ds Replacement, Fuel Injector, A/F Adjustment, Engine Pow-er Balance etc. Autel Ultra EV offers bi-directional control, which can send command to activate the actu-ators and determines the integrity by monitoring the operation of the actua-tors.
Videos for this product
- Autel MaxiSys Ultra EV - Expand Your Shop’s EV Repair & Maintenance Capabilities
- Diagnose Electric Vehicle Battery Modules with Autel's EV Diagnostic Tools
- Autel EV Diagnostics Webinar - Making EV and Hybrid Repairs Easy
- Autel EV Diagnostics Webinar - Making EV and Hybrid Repairs Easy Part 2
Videos for this product
MaxiSys Ultra EV
The MaxiSys Ultra EV is a new generation of intelligent diagnostics for electric, hybrid, gas, and diesel vehicles. The Ultra EV provides a comprehensive analysis of electric and hybrid vehicles with expanded topology mapping and battery pack analysis that can be performed via OBD or directly with included specialty cables and jumpers. The Ultra EV screen displays detailed graphics and in-depth connection guidance to provide safe and secure testing. The 12.9-inch Ultra EV touchscreen tablet comes equipped with the MaxiFlash VCMI (5-in-1) measurement device, Bluetooth-enabled vehicle communication interface and J2534 pass-thru programming device, and a dedicated EVDiag box.
- Advanced diagnostics for U.S., European and Asian electric, gas and diesel, and hybrid vehicles
- Rapid analysis of EV high-voltage system including ability to read and erase codes and view live data
- Comprehensive diagrams of high-voltage system block, components and sockets; Step-by-step system disassembly instructions
- State of Charge and State of Health analysis for true battery condition
- Battery pack analysis can be performed via OBD or analyze the pack directly with included specialty cables and jumpers; the Ultra EV screen displays detailed graphics and in-depth connection guidance to provide safe and secure testing.
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and error
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organize
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
|Operating System||Android 7.0|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos8895V octa-core Processor (2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53)|
|Memory||4GB RAM & 256GB On-board Memory|
|Display||12.9 inch TFT-LCD with 2732 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touch screen|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
|Power and Battery||
|Input Voltage||12V/3A Adapter|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Dimensions(W x H x D)||366.5 mm (14.43″) x 280.9 mm (11.06″) x 34 mm (1.34″)|
|Weight||2.18kg (4.81 lb.)|
|Protocols||DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO-14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can (GMLAN), ISO-11898-2, ISO-11898-3, SAE-J2819 (TP20), TP16, ISO-9141, ISO-14230, SAE-J2610 (Chrysler SCI), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H), SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS), Ford UBP, Nissan DDL UART with Clock, BMW DS2, BMW DS1, SAE J2819 (VAG KW81), KW82, SAE J1708, SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)|