Autel MaxiLink ML519 OBDII / CAN Scanner supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis.
- All 10 Modes of OBDII Tests - Autel ML519 OBDII scanner can perform all 10 modes of OBDII tests for complete OBD2 diagnosis, including read codes, erase codes, view live data, patented one-click smog check, etc.
- Quick DTC Definition Lookup - Autel ML519 auto diagnostic scanner comes with DTC Lookup and DTC Breaker features showing you the definitions and descriptions of the DTCs in no time!
- Turn off Check Engine Light(MILs) - Autel ML519 check engine code reader offers complete OBDII diagnostics from pulling DTCs, read live data stream of various sensors, capture freeze frame data to show how the issue happened.
- Patented One-Click Smog Check & User Friendly Design - Autel ML519 Code Reader engine analyzer features patented I/M One-Click Readiness key for quick State Emissions readiness check(smog check) and drive cycle verification. Coming with TFT color display to show DTC definitions more clearly.
- Works on 99% Vehicles - AutoLink ML519 car diagnostic tool supports all OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN and can work on almost all OBDII compliant vehicls- post 1996 for cars sold in the U.S., post 2006 for EU-based and post 2009 for Asia-based cars.
Videos for this product
- Autel Maxilink ML519 OBD2 Scanner Review
- PRODUCT REVIEW AUTEL ML519 OBD SCANNER DIAGNOSTICS
Videos for this product
The MaxiLink ML519 OBD II/EOBD Scanner supports all 10 modes of OBD II testing for complete vehicle diagnostic scan. Featuring the patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display and built-in speaker, the MaxiLink ML519 is a powerful, yet, affordable code reader that enables technicians to quickly detect vehicle faults.
- Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN)
- Features the patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Color-coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer-specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Enhanced OBD II Mode 6 – On-board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems
- Views freeze frame data
- Reads live PCM datastream
- Supports for the new extended sensor list (including the SAE-J1979 protocol)
- Graphs data
- Reads, stores & plays back live sensor data
- Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
- Memory backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
- Internet updatable
- Print data via Windows-based PC
|Display||TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)|
|Length\Width\Height||199 mm (7.83") x 104.5 mm (4.11") x 37.5 mm (1.48")|
|Weight||280 g (0.62 lb. without wire) 484 g (1.07 lb. with wire)|
- 1 x MaxiLink ML519
- 1 x User's manual
- 1 x CD
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x OBDII Cable
- 1 x Carry case